Global Gamers is a social-emotional learning program where children play games from around the world and learn about the culture, language, and geography of each country. Global Gamers curriculum celebrates and embraces diversity and promotes individual and community wellbeing. Click here to learn more.
VOLUNTEER - CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER!
Please review the weekly schedule for each grade/class below:
- Mondays: Kindergarten (Smith & Notarnicola) 11:15am-12pm
- Wednesdays: 4th & 5th 11:20am-12:40pm
- Thursdays: TK, K (Schneck), 3rd 11:10am-12:30pm
- Fridays: 1st & 2nd 11:00am-12:15pm
HERITAGE MONTHS & CELEBRATIONS
- September - Hispanic Heritage Month
- October - Italian-American Heritage Month & Diwali (India)
- November - Native American Heritage Month
- December - Hanukkah (Israel)
- January - Lunar New Year
- February - Black History Month
- March - Irish-American Heritage Month & Persian New Year
- April - Arab American Heritage Month & Armenian Heritage Month
- May - Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
If you have questions please contact us at [email protected].